PDA

View Full Version : Classic EQ

Tantalar
09-30-2008, 07:03 PM
I have recently acquired the resources necessary to host a server on EQEMU and since there is not one Classic PVE Legit server, I would like to host one. I have a pretty good amount of time and a reliable connection which would result in extremely low % downtime. I would really like to make this happen since we do not have a server like this on EQEMU. If anyone is at all interested in this or has a database that is closer than the Angelox DB then that would be great. I hate to say it but I am not very good with computers but I was able to set up a server and can learn how to edit the game using George's tools.

Anyway, this is sort of just like a shout out, a plea for help from the community, and an offering. I really want to see a good classic legit server with working boats, non trilogy NPCs removed, and a nice progression which would end at Velious unlike what was witnessed on EQlive. I want the server to be a place where people don't have to worry about it being shut down suddenly without a reason. I want this server to be a place where Velious is the last expansion always. No custom content ever.

So if you want to make this happen send me a PM or discuss in the thread please!

So_1337
09-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Again, PM or email me at jamesgmills@gmail.com and I'll give you all the queries I've got. Good luck with the server!