PDA

View Full Version : Question about Raid Mobs

partylwc
10-09-2008, 12:41 PM
So; Im on this server.. its a progression server. I use eq emu. We are about to go into kunark. How hard a difficuluty will the dragons be compared to live? I mean right now we can kill vox/naggy with like 6 or 8 but no dragon fear. Cazic and Innorouk are much harder id say with it taking between 15-20 people to kill. In Kunark I know that Trak and Venril Sathir are defenetly a step up in difficuluty. I dont remember trak ever having dragon fear on live? So im wondering if hes going to be a challenge? IMO Venril sathir was never that hard. Also what about VP?

ChaosSlayer
10-09-2008, 01:20 PM
So; Im on this server.. its a progression server. I use eq emu. We are about to go into kunark. How hard a difficuluty will the dragons be compared to live? I mean right now we can kill vox/naggy with like 6 or 8 but no dragon fear. Cazic and Innorouk are much harder id say with it taking between 15-20 people to kill. In Kunark I know that Trak and Venril Sathir are defenetly a step up in difficuluty. I dont remember trak ever having dragon fear on live? So im wondering if hes going to be a challenge? IMO Venril sathir was never that hard. Also what about VP?

you should ask that on your server forums =)
but overall if ist a progression server- which means you only have gear from approapriate expansions, and you killed Vox with 6-8 - you running at at about 15%-20% dificulty of the real thing=)