PDA

View Full Version : Item stats scaling based on recommended level?

Pinler
10-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Greetings,
I did some searching around but didn't find anything that even remotely provided an answer.
I'm looking for a formula that calculates an item's stats based on recommended level. (Scaling higher as one reaches the recommended lvl).
(e.g., A Blade of Disruption wielded by a lvl 30 will only realize 20dmg, 7ac, 48hp, et al whereas a lvl 55 would have 36dmg, 13ac, 88hp, etc. and someone at or above the recommended lvl of 66 would see full stats.
I've run through some trial and error but something always appears a bit off.
If someone could offer some information or a pointer to such I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
-Pinler.

ChaosSlayer
10-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Greetings,
I did some searching around but didn't find anything that even remotely provided an answer.
I'm looking for a formula that calculates an item's stats based on recommended level. (Scaling higher as one reaches the recommended lvl).
(e.g., A Blade of Disruption wielded by a lvl 30 will only realize 20dmg, 7ac, 48hp, et al whereas a lvl 55 would have 36dmg, 13ac, 88hp, etc. and someone at or above the recommended lvl of 66 would see full stats.
I've run through some trial and error but something always appears a bit off.
If someone could offer some information or a pointer to such I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
-Pinler.

the rec level scaling does not work right on emu.
the reason is cuase the actual formulas are unknown and devs used an aproximated formula for this