PDA

View Full Version : Free server idea

liquest
11-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Ok i cant do my own server but i have an idea for who ever wants it, will take some work tho. not positive if it is possible but i wanna see it be attempted

it starts off your in Highkeep there is a emissary of all races you walk up to one and say " i wish to be a (class) and what ever race emissary you talk to is your race.

Example: I walk up to gnome emissary and say I wish to join you as a bezerker, you will get disconnected and you log back in as a Gnome zerker

Once you got your class and race you notice your PVP flagged and have 20 levels and a merchant NPC for pre kunark classic gear or somthing like that to gear up, and if you hail the NPC you are put in a guild with the name of your town such and the guild name <Freeport> you will get a message saying "it is the War of the Races" witch mean if you have a strong enough force you can raid other towns, for power, loot, and cash.

Example:you a Iksar and you got a big enough force you can raid Qeynos. but qeynos gaurds would be Buffed more then usual the the Corpral and LT would be big raid mobs and have a Boss at end of town or somewhere in it.

The town you demolish and kill the boss a NPC will spawn and it will give you a title such as "Destroyer of Halas"

The zone would repop after a certin amout of time say an hour or so

And the war of the races would last as long as it has enough population to do so

Also if your not in a guild anyone can kill you no matter if its your own town or race just as a warning

EXP would be atleast x5 x7 aa

idk im bored it just came to me and i dont got the skill to do that and i cant even start my own server cuz im not that smart but give me feedback and if someone decides to take it i would love to see it in action lol....seriously i would love to see if it really works

Yup idk how you guys would like it i do and its just me

Peace!!

~Liquest

liquest
11-02-2008, 11:16 PM
One thing i left out is when you kill the boss of a town and you hail for your title you will also get a flag, once you get all flags you get acess to Potimea as a extreame raid zone or something like that. you can hail your own town leader for your town flag no worries about that.

there will be no faction at all so if your iksar and you farm gnolls for faction to get in qeynos that wont happen because all factions are removed.

All weapons and armor will be All races and select classed due to weapon or armor type

trevius
11-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Stop making duplicate posts:

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26453

Killawen
11-03-2008, 11:53 AM
I would love to play that, however, I think balancing it would be tough. It would be a neat PvE idea though, to have basically pre-kunark(no vah shir, frogloks, iksar, berserkers) where instead of raiding PoFear/PoSky and what not, you raid the towns.

Killawen
11-03-2008, 11:53 AM
And if you could add in Bots to that, hell, I would play it solo by myself.

liquest
11-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Stop making duplicate posts:

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26453
Sorry about the duplicate post i just wanted some feedback because on the other one no one read it

Richardo
11-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Do you have an actual server box for this or is this just wishful thinking for anyone who has the time and the ability to do this?

trevius
11-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Sorry about the duplicate post i just wanted some feedback because on the other one no one read it

The view counts on posts don't actually work. I am sure it had at least dozens of views. Currently, the viewed count is actually counting replies, not views. If you want feedback, then you can always reply to the same topic, there isn't a need to make the same topic over again and it is against the forum rules.

And to Richardo,

He already said that he isn't going to make his own server, he just thinks it would be a good idea for someone else to make on their own server.

liquest
11-04-2008, 02:27 AM
yupp just an idea for the taking, i personally have alot of trouble setting up a server myself idk what goes wrong but lets not get off topic bur richardo it is an idea for anyone who has time to set up and i would be a part of it if it was attempted, as far as i know nothing like that has been done in the past year from what i remember