PDA

View Full Version : How about making your server unique?

Scorpious2k
11-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Want to have a unique server? How about the Scorpious2k server?

Those who remember our server don't have to be reminded of what it was like, but for everyone else, the package includes:

Custom items
Custom spells
Growing spells - spells you have get stronger as you level
Custom Zones (not on sony) This includes a 4 zone common starting area and a bazaar/plane of knowledge replacement (one zone)
Over 195 total populated zones, most custom populations
Custom Quests including custom epics
Stargates (a way to travel) - you click the right 4 icons and walk through the gate to zone to another gate in another zone (icons determine destination), these can be added to any zone and codes are controlled in the DB
Custom code (including the source) including custom exp code that eliminates "hell" levels and allows higher leveling without the rollover bug

It also comes with:

Some notes, etc
General utilities we used

This gives you a chance to have a server that isn't just a copy of live. Something unique, that you can further modify as you like.

Scorpious2k
11-26-2008, 10:43 PM
Contact Secrets (PM or on IRC) if you want this server! He is handling this for me.

Scorpious2k
11-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Some more features of this server:

Donator status gives players special status, access to the donator-only zones, and gives them special commands for donators.

Max level bonus automatically gives players at max level special commands.

Ticket system allows players to buy tickets and hand them to transporters to get sent to the location specified by the ticket. NOT LIMITED TO TRANSLOCATION LOCATIONS

Uyndaio
11-28-2008, 11:59 AM
I downloaded the 3 patches to play on S2K again eariler, ran them all, an it wont let me log into S2k... I posted on the S2k Forums no one has replied yet, oh well

Hopefully some one will help soon, would love to check s2k out again... if you think you could help figure it out read my post on your forums

Scorpious2k
11-28-2008, 01:05 PM
I downloaded the 3 patches to play on S2K again eariler, ran them all, an it wont let me log into S2k... I posted on the S2k Forums no one has replied yet, oh well

Hopefully some one will help soon, would love to check s2k out again... if you think you could help figure it out read my post on your forums

I think it may be a port issue, I asked Magius to look into it.

Uyndaio
12-02-2008, 05:15 PM
I am able to log in on my bot accounty, but my regular account don't let me. I been playing a bit, I don't know though so far I have been the only one online there.... and i don't even know how to get out of the starting city lmao i guess if i keep patient and play it could be a good think... need all of the old players back... and wish i still had my mage XD

yoman258
12-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Don't know if this is needed or helpful, but this is a good investment. This server has a lot of work put into it.

Yeormom
12-03-2008, 12:40 AM
We'll be sad to see you disappear Scorp.

Scorpious2k
12-04-2008, 05:14 PM
I'm not gone yet. :P

BTW, did I mention this package also disables MQ? (no, I'm not telling how)

hayward6
12-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Not sure I understand whats going on here... are you looking for someone to take over ownership?

Scorpious2k
12-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Not sure I understand whats going on here... are you looking for someone to take over ownership?

no, we are offering a few copies of the server that others can run and modify to make their own

Malignus Wingnut
12-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Scorpious, I may be interested in this.

I'll talk to Secrets about it, but this could be truly beneficial to a project that I have going on as well.

Scorpious2k
12-13-2008, 05:17 PM
If you have tried to contact Secrets or myself about this and didn't get a reply, please try to contact me again. There were some technical problems that are fixed now.

Scorpious2k
12-16-2008, 07:21 PM
I had to share this...

I was told this makes a great christmas gift. So either someone is getting an s2k server for xmas or someone got it for himself :P