PDA

View Full Version : Odd Bug I've encountered dealing with HPs

Furinex
11-29-2008, 09:03 PM
So, I was playing my druid on my server, and I have a few macros that load me with buffs... So I clicked em all, (Pretty much the best buffs this build can handle) and my Max HP was 6364 but no matter how much I healed myself, my current HP would not go over 3770. I even did the #heal command. So no matter what I would do, my current HP would max out at 59%. Im not really sure if this is fixable, I checked the rules table and I couldnt find any settings for this. Also searched the forums with little luck. Anyone ever encounter this?

liquest
11-29-2008, 09:14 PM
i get this alot on some servers not sure why it happenens but you try zoning works sometimes

Furinex
11-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Well I've tried that, And logging, restarting the Game and server... Not much changes.

trevius
11-30-2008, 08:26 AM
That normally means you are wearing gear that has a required level that is higher level than your character. That would normally happen if you have leveled up, geared up, and then lowered your level after. The client will show the total HPs for all gear even if you can't use it, but the server will only calculate as many HPs as you are allowed by gear useable at your level.