PDA

View Full Version : New updated Map pack posted

Angelox
03-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Trevius uploaded all the new SoF Map files for hosting. Since I already had a lot of new maps posted for download, I decided to make a new bundle with all the Maps, and post the updated package. I need to do this once in a while so I can save a little space and not let all the Maps packs get too fragmented.
Anyway, all the latest maps (SoF included) are posted in today's Map update, at the download forum (http://forums.nahunta.org/viewforum.php?f=14)
Thank you Trevius! not to mention thanks for getting that SoF expansion working :).

trevius
03-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Hopefully we can get Azone updated at some point to work with the new EQG file versions. Then, we will be able to complete the map list for all zones up through SoF. Either way, over half of the zones added from Titanium to SoF were about to have maps created from them with Azone2. Here is a list of the Titanium-SoF zones that were able to get .map files created from them:

ashengate
bloodmoon
crescent
crystallos
devastationa
dragonscalea
dragonscaleb
elddara
freeportacademy
freeportarena
freeportcityhall
freeporteast
freeporthall
freeportmilitia
freeportsewers
freeporttemple
freeporttheater
freeportwest
frostcrypt
guardian
gyrospireb
gyrospirez
highpasshold
kattacastrum
mansion
mechanotus
rage
ragea
relic
roost
shipmvm
shipmvp
shipmvu
shippvu
shipuvu
shipworkshop
silyssar
skylance
solteris
steamfactory
stonehive
takishruins
takishruinsa
theatera
vergalid

Even though there are many really cool zones missing, there are quite a few great ones in this list.

Thanks for hosting them, Angelox!

Zandig
03-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Thank you Angelox and Trevius!

Very much appreciated! :)