worldaddress=127.0.0.1

[LoginConfig]
ServerMode=Standalone
ServerPort=5999
UplinkAddress=
UplinkPort=
UplinkAccount=
UplinkPassword=

After I get thrown back to server select when I try to enter server. I get these errors:

Minilogin:
Client Disconnected <eqnc->GetState<>=102>

World:
127.0.0.1: Wrong name/pass: name='eqemu'

I was thinking it was a mysql error but my user/pass is good. I also granted everything, someone told me todo that and it didn't do anything. Sorry if it's been answered before but I checked the sticky and it confused the hell out of me. :mad:

-Darkyth

Lurker_005
08-01-2002, 12:46 PM
I think you need a different minilogin, try the one linked here: http://forums.eqemu.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3016

DeletedUser
08-02-2002, 12:24 AM
Going to test it..

DeletedUser
08-02-2002, 03:42 AM
Hehe...

same errors, I guess I was already using that minilogin.

:confused: God damn

Trumpcard
08-02-2002, 03:49 AM
Do you have an eqemu user in the accounts database?

I think that might be what it's griping about, not the mysql login/password...

DeletedUser
08-02-2002, 03:51 AM
yeah.. all the minilogins used to require eqemu/eqemu and that account always comes with the db. I'll play around with it.. brb

EQAdmin tool is messed.. but when I open up my db it doesn't show any accounts.. could someone post the mysql command to add an account, I think the problem is there isn't an eqemu account there. :eek:

Maybe not.. just my thought.

DeletedUser
08-02-2002, 08:05 AM
Weird shit.

I added eqemu/eqemu it didn't work...

So I come back to work on it a bit a few hours later and while taking screenshots of my problems.. and it all looked like it went well like usual.. and it didn't give me 1017..

I think sense this is an unstable version it depends on your connection alot. I know 1017 is due to connection problems.. maybe my connection was happy at the time.. as for now i'm going to try and get back in and see if it gives me any errors again..

So:

I was all setup right.. I guess it was my connection and MINILOGIN does work with the latest version.

morpheus014
08-02-2002, 02:53 PM
Try typing in localhost for the loginserver1 and 2 things, that may help, also plz post what your boot5zones.bat looks like, that is prbly where the problem is, they should all say 127.0.0.1 when using mini login.. if that dosent work try re-sourcing your DB, use the mysqladmin.exe and drop/add your eq db, then resource db.sql, that may fix your problem. Anyway just some suggestions hope u get it worked out =)