PDA

View Full Version : Can log in and view servers, but server I play is missing. friends can still play it

BassPlayerr8P
04-19-2009, 12:04 PM
So I'm getting no where fast trying to resolve this issue, I am able to log in fine to the server page and see all the various servers but I can't see my friends server at all. The strange part is that his other friends can see it on the server list and play it, but i cant. I dont understand why I cant see the server and others can, Its been a while since i've last played and wondered if something changed. Anyone wanna help me out pls, Im trying to help do work on this server and cant do any testing until I can log in. :?

trevius
04-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Everyone sees the same server list. If their server doesn't show up on the list for you, then it doesn't show up for anyone else. Make sure that you are looking in the right place for it. If they changed the name, even a little, it could have moved to another spot on the list.

Otherwise, they will probably need to restart the server for it to show up on the list for everyone again.

BassPlayerr8P
04-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Could you tell me if you can see a server called Kings Bastion 2? my friend who has the server hasnt been responding to me and told me last time its up, but i dont believe it is. If you can see the server, then there is def. something screwy going on.

BassPlayerr8P
04-21-2009, 10:32 PM
issue has been resolved. Had to restart the server and has been working fine since. my bad ;)