PDA

View Full Version : Can't change PW

jellyini
04-29-2009, 02:59 PM
I am unable to change my password in the CP. I have tried several combinations and i keep getting bad current PW error. I am also umable to login to the LS with any password.

I reset my password when the LS was down on the off chance my account had been compromised. At the time it told me my change was made successfully.

thanks

J

jellyini
04-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Am attemting to recover password now. Couln't find the link:oops:

gotta get glasses. OR quit doing bongloads for breakfast....

J

jellyini
04-29-2009, 03:58 PM
waiting on the recovery email. been about 20 minutes, so it didn't get sent right away, like the page after i entered my email stated. I can be still like a stone and give it a few hours. heck, i'll give it as long as it take, ultimately. hehe

J

jellyini
04-29-2009, 05:48 PM
My login for my 1st and main acct is unable to be used to login and the change pw for it says current pw [used to attempt change] is no good.

I have gotten all the way into the game on 2nd of 3 possible accounts, so everything is okey-dokey there. I have PMed doodman, rogean only has IM available (tho people swear it should be otherwise), and I am in irc and rogean and doodman are logged in there. But no one seems able to resolve my main issue, YET.

I jave faith this can be worked out, it is after all a simple pw reset issue that has escaped the attention of the admins thus far...

J