PDA

View Full Version : Possible resolution issue, but i can connect fine to other servers.

dw4rd
05-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Hi guys,

I read the FAQ and i found the problem i was having:

'I can log into the Server Select screen, but when I try to connect, the screen goes black and then goes to the login screen again.'

I've gone through the list of possible fixes and nothing seems to be working, i did connect to the Vallon/Tallon zek server once in the last hour but then when i tried to change the resolution in-game it quit me and i couldn't reconnect. I've tried various combinations of desktop/in-game resolution but still get booted back to login screen rather than connecting to the character select screen.

However, i can connect fine to other servers and have no problem at all playing on them.

Any ideas?
Cheers.

edit: my native desktop resolution is 1920x1080.

trevius
05-14-2009, 03:47 AM
If you can connect fine to all servers accept for 1, then the problem is with that particular server and you should bring up your issue with them. Keep in mind that I think they do IP limiting of 2 max per household, so if someone from your same IP (probably in your house) is already playing there, you won't be able to.