PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I change my LS info?

Teren_Kanan
05-25-2009, 06:43 PM
When I click on User CP and go down to the LS part I get.

Teren_Kanan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Really need to change the log in info of my 3 accounts.

trevius
05-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Your account is still awaiting email confirmation. You can't add or modify LS accounts until you confirm your email address to complete registration.

Also, the News section is for news, not for posting issues. Please try to post in the appropriate section in the future.

ChaosSlayerZ
05-25-2009, 07:04 PM
technicly he can't =P

the news section is the only place you can post until account has been confirmed

trevius
05-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Should be able to post in Misc::New Users, not in the news section. New threads in the news section should be restricted to Moderators+. Obviously it currently isn't, but it should be. Anything posted in the news section automatically gets put on the main website page.