PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu source downloads

joechimo
06-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Hey guys,

I've recently had an EQ fix on one of the servers with some friends, and I decided that I had to set one of these babies up onto one of my servers. I'm really interested in setting up a server and messing around with it for awhile, but the all the downloads are link dead, and I am unable to download the source from the site.

Is this something that is temporary or would I need to optain them from another site?

Thanks,
JoeChimo

ChaosSlayerZ
06-06-2009, 12:44 AM
http://code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/downloads/list ?

joechimo
06-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the link, but I am looking for the uncompiled source. My server runs a Linux distro and I need to find downloadable source.

Does anyone else have a working link to the source?

leslamarch
06-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the link, but I am looking for the uncompiled source. My server runs a Linux distro and I need to find downloadable source.

Does anyone else have a working link to the source?
HERE http://projecteqemu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

joechimo
06-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Was this compiled lately, because i'm getting errors in clientlist.cpp on line 229 for sort and unique not being declared.

leslamarch
06-07-2009, 10:48 PM
rev 636 compiles fine for me but I'm compiling under windows :(

trevius
06-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I compiled 633 in Linux yesterday and it worked fine.

gaeorn
06-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Add this at the top of the file and it should compile fine:

#include <algorithm>

joechimo
06-08-2009, 11:17 AM
After adding the include, I am continuing to get the same error:

In file included from clientlist.cpp:25:
clientlist.h:45: warning: ‘typedef’ was ignored in this declaration
clientlist.cpp: In function ‘std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > > ParseRecipients(std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:229: error: ‘sort’ was not declared in this scope
clientlist.cpp:231: error: ‘unique’ was not declared in this scope
clientlist.cpp: In function ‘void ProcessMailTo(Client*, std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:322: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:323: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In function ‘void ProcessCommandBuddy(Client*, std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:417: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:421: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In function ‘void ProcessCommandIgnore(Client*, std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:467: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::SendMailBoxes()’:
clientlist.cpp:933: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::JoinChannels(std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:1090: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::LeaveChannels(std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:1178: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::SendChannelList()’:
clientlist.cpp:1262: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::SendChannelMessage(std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:1284: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous ‘else’
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::SendChannelMessage(std::string, std::string, Client*)’:
clientlist.cpp:1438: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:1439: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:1440: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::AnnounceJoin(ChatChannel*, Client*)’:
clientlist.cpp:1472: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:1473: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::AnnounceLeave(ChatChannel*, Client*)’:
clientlist.cpp:1492: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:1493: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::GeneralChannelMessage(std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:1518: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::ChannelModerate(std::string)’:
clientlist.cpp:1797: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid ambiguous ‘else’
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::SendNotification(int, std::string, std::string, int)’:
clientlist.cpp:2197: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:2198: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:2200: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:2201: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp: In member function ‘void Client::SendFriends()’:
clientlist.cpp:2251: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
clientlist.cpp:2274: warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
make[1]: *** [clientlist.o] Error 1

gaeorn
06-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Well, this is the location I put the include:

Index: ucs/clientlist.cpp
================================================== =================
--- ucs/clientlist.cpp (revision 642)
+++ ucs/clientlist.cpp (working copy)
@@ -31,6 +31,7 @@
#include "../common/EmuTCPServer.h"
#include <list>
#include <vector>
+#include <algorithm>
#include <string>
#include <cstdlib>

That eliminated the compile errors for me. Perhaps you should look at your c++ library information to see what other includes may be needed. That's how I found the solution that worked for me.