PDA

View Full Version : Clicking through Fullscreen EQ problem

Shlink
06-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Hopefully this is an appropriate place to ask this question.
I have installed EQ fine and am connecting to servers without a problem.
Unfortunately when I play in full screen mode, when I click on certain parts of the screen (mostly the bottom, but other places also) Everquest minimizes, as though I was clicking right through it to the Taskbar, or an icon on my desktop, or another window that is open.
I have no idea how to fix this. It doesn't happen in windowed mode.
It didn't happen when I played on live, for whatever reason. Probably because updated versions of the client phased out random bugs such as this.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

trevius
06-17-2009, 07:25 PM
That is a new one I haven't heard before, lol. What OS are you running, and are you running Titanium or SoF for EQEmu?

Shlink
06-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Windows Vista, and I installed EQ Titanium, not sure what SoF is ;p

blackdragonsdg
06-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Well that is a new one for me too. I run Vista x64 and I can not get that error to occur with either SoF or Titanium. I changed every taskbar and start menu setting I could find and not once did that happen for me.

There is a setting to control whether or not the taskbar remains on top of other windows so you might try unchecking that box so that other windows can over ride the taskbar just see if the problem persists. Other than a random error that is the only option that I can think of that might trigger such a problem.