PDA

View Full Version : Need logging in help please

LittleSorcerer7
06-21-2009, 06:33 PM
Ok i have been playing for a while but yesterday i took my computer to my friends house hooked it up and played on EQemu no problem. I brought my computer home today ran my eqgame.exe with patchme at the end as usual, game started up, so i logged in with my correct log in information, and when it went to the server select screen it shows NO servers. I have tried changing the place my folder was in, tried restarting eq dozens of times restarted my computer, tried running it off my portable hard drive and then i tried running it on my Laptop and the same thing happens. So im guessing its my internet so i restarted my router switched the port the ethernet cables in then restarted my modem. Any more suggestions as to what i can do?

trevius
06-21-2009, 09:01 PM
I recently added some suggestions for that issue in the FAQ in my sig. You may need to try resetting your router back to factory defaults and then set it up again. Sometimes they get messed up if you have more than just a couple port ranges forwarded.

pfyon
06-21-2009, 11:56 PM
Funny thing, I use an old linksys wrt54gc, and it has issues with forwarding more than 7 port ranges at a time (it just never saves the enabled checkbox whenever I try, even though it has 10 boxes for custom port ranges and 5 for preset ones).

Maybe when I graduate and have a job, I'll get a new one.