PDA

View Full Version : Vallon/Tallon Zek help

Iksarmonk
07-07-2009, 04:46 PM
How come when I try to log my character into the server my client or w/e Crashes? It will let me make one but not let it enter world. Did I get banned from the server or something? Which wouldnt make any sense since I have never been in it...

provocating
07-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Client crash when entering the world is normally a client problem, not a server problem. And more times that not it will be a video graphics problem. Check your resolution, etc....

trevius
07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
I don't know how current their source code is, but it could be a problem if you are using the SoF client and they don't have their source set to allow it or updated enough to use it. Are you able to log into The Grand Creation without issues? If so, then this is a problem you should bring up on the TZ/VZ forums so they can assist you from there since it would be server-specific.

Iksarmonk
07-09-2009, 07:39 AM
I don't know how current their source code is, but it could be a problem if you are using the SoF client and they don't have their source set to allow it or updated enough to use it. Are you able to log into The Grand Creation without issues? If so, then this is a problem you should bring up on the TZ/VZ forums so they can assist you from there since it would be server-specific.

Ok thank you Very Much.