PDA

View Full Version : Unable to find rule

John Adams
08-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Last complaint from me for the quarter, then I'll see y'all in Oct ;)

With the latest SVN compiled, and all the known DB updates applied, my World is complaining about these "rules".

[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Aggro:SlowAggroMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Aggro:SlowAggroMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Aggro:IncapacitateAggroMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Aggro:IncapacitateAggroMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Aggro:MovementImpairAggroMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Aggro:MovementImpairAggroMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:HitPerLevelDiff'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:HitPerLevelDiff
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:MeleeHitChanceMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:MeleeHitChanceMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:PriestHitChanceMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:PriestHitChanceMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:CasterHitChanceMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:CasterHitChanceMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:HeavyAvoidChanceMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:HeavyAvoidChanceMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:ModerateAvoidChanceMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:ModerateAvoidChanceMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:LightAvoidChanceMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:LightAvoidChanceMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:UnarmoredAvoidChanceMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:UnarmoredAvoidChanceMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Aggro:StunAggroMod'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Aggro:StunAggroMod
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Combat:ArcheryStationaryPenalty'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Combat:ArcheryStationaryPenalty
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to find rule 'Pathing:MaxNodesLeftForLOSCheck'
[Debug] [RULES__ERROR] Unable to interpret rule record for Pathing:MaxNodesLeftForLOSCheck

What does this mean? The Database has Rules the World does not know about? Or are these old, obsolete rules I should purge from my DB?

TIA

KLS
08-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Means you have rules in your DB that have been depreciated and removed/changed in code. It's a warning, doesn't actually interfere with the server function.

Except for Pathing:MaxNodesLeftForLOSCheck I believe is just misspelled and is supposed to be Pathing:MinNodesLeftForLOSCheck.