PDA

View Full Version : Item handins don't work for me, usually.

lordpidey
08-04-2009, 02:28 AM
Hey, I'm having an ODD problem that I can't track down.

Talking to NPCs works just fine and dandy, HOWEVER, item turnins don't work. I've taken a look at the quest files, and it's as though they never recieved the item. (even turning in random items to get the wrong items returned doesn't work.)

HOWEVER, Poxan from the tutorialb still works. I am not sure why. I will try to seek out more NPCs that do this, so far I have tried several quests in TutorialB and POK, and only poxan worked.

steve
08-04-2009, 02:31 AM
Do you have the plugins in the proper place for checking handins?

lordpidey
08-04-2009, 02:32 AM
I'm fairly sure I do, otherwise poxan wouldn't work. However, I am not too clear on how plugins work, so could you please explain to me how to check?

lordpidey
08-04-2009, 03:21 AM
It works now, the tutorial for installing excluded the fairly important step about plugins. Thank you.

djkain34
08-21-2009, 11:31 PM
What did you do to fix the problem?

djkain34
08-22-2009, 09:24 AM
I figured it out. You need to take the files that are in the /quest/plugins folder and copy them to the /plugins folder

Corysia
09-19-2009, 01:34 AM
I'm having a similar problem. I've copied the /quests/plugins to /plugins and did a quick check. I was able to hand in my note to the Woodelf Druid Master and receive experience.

But in Gloomingdeep, if I give my newbie dagger to Absor or a mushroom to Xenaida, they just ignore me.

Corysia
09-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Found it. I'd moved the files to the right directory, but I was on the wrong machine. Double-checked my work this morning and realized my error. Things are working fine now.