PDA

View Full Version : Haven't seen server list for a week

Myaccountisbroken
08-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi,is there something weird going on with the log in server or the server list lately?

For about a week and a half now I have not been able to see ANY servers in the server list.I am aware that once in a while when that happens,I can just try a couple more times and the servers will show up,but I have been trying about 50 times or more through out each day for a week and a half and can't see anything ever.I am able to log in just fine on all my accounts,but at server select it is empty.I would of asked about this sooner,but I thought there was just something going on with the log in server... but after checking these boards and other server boards for a week and not seeing a lots of other posts about it I am realizing that it's maybe not happening to everyone else lol.

Here's the kicker... I have 3 seperate computers(2 with Vista and 1 with XP),and on each of those I have Titanium and SoF installed.That is a total of 6 different installs of Everquest and not one of them see the server list now.

Last time I played,everything worked just fine,and I logged out normal.There is no way 6 different EQ installs could of gotten screwed up out of the blue for no reason so I don't know what the problem is.

Myaccountisbroken
08-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Sorry,I just noticed that there is another post about the server list.If an admin could just move my post to there that would be great,sorry about that :D

Also,my router is only about 2 months old if that helps determine my problem

Myaccountisbroken
08-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Sorry for the triple post,but this is just rediculous.I just reformatted a computer,added a fresh install of Titanium and SoF and still no servers! My router is only 2 months old and there is nothing wrong with it,and every other online game and everything else on my computer works absolutely perfect.Can anyone please tell me what the hell might be going on,this is getting really frusturating and time consuming for something that worked just fine and then out of the blue servers don't show up but everything else with the client seems to work... Could there be something wrong with the log in server that is causing it to not show the server list to my clients,because everything else on my end works fine... If no one responds I guess I will just have to go play stupid ass WoW,or any other game that is out since every game works but this one now :mad:

Kobaz
08-05-2009, 06:53 PM
I have to wonder if your router is set to filter packets based on port range.

Perhaps a website like http://www.canyouseeme.org/ might help you to see if there's a problem at your router or even if your ISP is port filtering.

Myaccountisbroken
08-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Thank you very much for the help Kobaz,I ended up having to just reset my router and everything works great now yay! I never changed any settings on my router so I have no clue how it got screwed up in the first place,but oh well it works now :D