PDA

View Full Version : eqemulogin server

gibroni
08-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Hello, i have set up server and having it running with one issue i cannot figure out. i am using eqemuloginserver public and i can see my server, but when i try to log in eq crashes and i get this statement in my program.

Account Attemtping to create= username 20
error in create account query, INSERT INTO account SET name = username, status=20, LS account_id = 123456, field minilogin_ip doesnt have a default value.

[debug] [world_clientlist_err] error adding local account for LS login = username. bad/expired seesion key 123456

any help solving this issues so myself and other could click on my server and be able to join it?

i have seen a few posts with same problem, but no answers to them.

dcds1
01-01-2011, 10:26 PM
I am having the exact same problem. I have tried redoing my server 4 times and still have the same problem. Did you ever figure out a solution? Thanks for any information you might have.

dcds1
01-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Here is the error I am getting on the world box.

Account Attempting to be created:dcds2 20
Error in CreateAccount query 'INSERT INTO account SET name='dcds2', status=20, l
saccount_id=3, time_creation=UNIX_TIMESTAMP();' #1054: Unknown column 'time_crea
tion' in 'field list'
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENTLIST_ERR] Error adding local account for LS login: 'dcds2'
, duplicate name?
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_ERR] NOCLE: Bad/Expired session key '3'

lerxst2112
01-02-2011, 02:27 AM
You need to run this SQL against your database. It is from 1711_account_restricted_aa.sql. You may also be missing other updates.

ALTER TABLE `altadv_vars` ADD `account_time_required` INT UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER `clientver`;
ALTER TABLE `account` ADD `time_creation` INT UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER `suspendeduntil`;
UPDATE `account` SET `time_creation` = UNIX_TIMESTAMP() WHERE `time_creation` = 0;

If the first line causes an error, then you should only run the last two lines.

dcds1
01-02-2011, 04:08 AM
Thank you very much. That solved my problem.