PDA

View Full Version : NPC spawns from new to old Lavastorm

Baja_Burrito
08-10-2009, 07:31 PM
We are trying to revert Lavastorm / Cazic thule to the original zones and NPCs.

For Lavastorm we have our zone_points updated, but any idea how to get the old npc spawn points for Lavastorm activated?

It would seem that Cazic Thule just needs to have the correct NPCs reverted, map is fine. It is default lvl 50+ zone with PEQ current build.

Thanks for help!

So_1337
08-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Then I'd say that the losses of others are your gain, as the VZ/TZ server has closed its digital doors and released its database to the community. They were striving for a legitimate classic and Kunark era server, and I believe their database has the old versions of those zones.

It will take some work to convert them to the current schema, as I don't believe their database and source kept up entirely with EQEmu's progress, but it can certainly be done. It's actually something that I'd planned on doing and contributing to PEQ (much to Cavedude's chagrin, I'm sure =X), so that there can be an easy toggle for those zones.

If you'd like details, this is the place (http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=29168) to check out. You'll find a download link for the database there.