PDA

View Full Version : OP Code 0x1C4C

cybernine186
09-11-2009, 11:45 AM
While having some additional logging turned on I was looking at one thing when I seen this world error come though with OP Code 1C4C.

In the world.exe display it output the hex of the packet and the ascii version. I noticed that in the ascii version it displayed my computer name and video card information. I noticed it appeared when logging into the world but I tried logging out and redoing everything and it didn't show up so I don't know how often the eqgame.exe client gives out that information to the server.

I don't know how useful this information would be to anyone for that matter but I thought I would report on that finding. I can't really think why we would want to capture that information but it is available.

If anyone can think how this information that the client gives the server would be please post it here or IM me.

Also this OP code was for Titanium, I don't know about the other client versions.

Secrets
09-12-2009, 04:00 AM
This is for the "system specs request" that pops up that sends it to what it says is SOE. It actually sends it to world, but only if you have send non-specific system stats enabled. It is pretty much useless.