PDA

View Full Version : Missing Ice Giant in Everfrost

yizuman
09-16-2009, 02:55 PM
In EF, I noticed in the Emu package that it's missing a IG out in the back area past the hallway.

There's supposed to be 2 up front and 2 out back. On Live there's always 4 of them.

When you go down the hall, you'll see the IG on your right, but when you look at your left right across from the other IG, it's missing a IG.

Now the plat drop is incorrect. The highest I have seen is 4pp.

The IGs always drop at random between 2pp to 30pp. What's extremely rare is seeing a drop of 70pp, that doesn't happen very often, it could be hours or days before I actually see it drop 70pp at one shot.

The IGs is always camped and I often zone in and /shout a "camp check" and ask to be added on the list.

That's it. Hope you can correct this.

Yiz

joligario
09-16-2009, 07:32 PM
It was already corrected on PEQ.

Speedz
09-17-2009, 02:55 AM
I only remember the 3 on live (used to kite them on my necro till I could drop em in 10 steps) Mages always tried to KS me but not a chance lol.

But yea I remember 3, and being able to wait across from the other one in the hall for it to pop.

ccody1025
09-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Yea, there were only 3. Two up front, and then one in the back

leslamarch
09-17-2009, 08:09 AM
There has only ever been 3 and still is only 3 on live today....

joligario
09-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Great, time to remove it then...

yizuman
10-22-2009, 02:03 AM
It's always been 4, you are the late bloomers, I've played since 1999 and it's always been 4 IGs. Never 3.

If it's 3 now on Live, they removed 1 since I quit after GoD came out.

ChaosSlayerZ
10-22-2009, 02:28 AM
there may have been 4 at some point, but approximately since LoY times there only were 3 - that's when I was camping them

leslamarch
10-22-2009, 08:03 AM
It's always been 4, you are the late bloomers, I've played since 1999 and it's always been 4 IGs. Never 3.

If it's 3 now on Live, they removed 1 since I quit after GoD came out.
Late bloomer?
well I know for a fact around the release of POP there was 3, does anyone ever remember doing a camp check there? north, south, and back, please someone else chime in with some more dates.

I proved your first post wrong On Live there's always 4 of themso then you change the second post to reflect a different time period.

This statement is just rubbish
It's always been 4, you are the late bloomersand chaos already proved this wrong
they removed 1 since I quit after GoD came out.This is from an article written around 2003 - 2004
Mob Drop
Alchemy
a giant wooly spider
Barbarian Meat
a polar bear (polar bear, polar bear cubs)
Polar Bear Skin
a white wolf
White Wolf Skin
gigantic wooly spider
Barbarian Meat
ice giants (3 spawns outside the entrance to Permafrost)
Ice Giant Toes So its looking likeIt's always been 4 is quite a stretch ....

steve
10-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Been playing since 1999 too and there were only ever 3 of them.

I remember because I called the back one (near permafrost zoneline) the "booby camp" because you only had one giant while the person up front had two.

leslamarch
10-22-2009, 08:32 AM
lol It use to drive me crazy also, when the 2 front camps were camped by one guy lol. anyway here is a list about IG and almost every year in the post someone says something about 3 spawns, I wont quote ever instance of it since most of us know there was only 3. so read here OP (http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=660) and see,

Rogean
10-22-2009, 08:50 AM
This is a database mispopulation, not an eqemu error, and certainly not a support issue.