PDA

View Full Version : Item files?

Maxswift
09-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Is there any file I can download so that I can see items from like Solteris on? When I summon a majority of them, they come up as a necklace icon and don't show up on my body. Any help?

ChaosSlayerZ
09-19-2009, 12:25 PM
I am pretty sure that NONE of the items past DODH are in the DB.
The DB works is the primary work of PEQ team, and they will only get there when they done completing the work on Titanium, and they still have 4 expansions left to go. So in couple of years perhaps =)

cavedude
09-19-2009, 12:47 PM
The DB is current with 13th floor, so all the items it has we have. The problem with pearl necklaces is twofold. 1. The item's icon was changed somewhere along the way and neither of our clients have the new graphic, or 2. the item was added after SoF with a graphic that it doesn't have. The point it, items show up as pearl necklaces if the client lacks the graphic it has listed in the DB. Some will need to be reverted, others will need to be given custom icons, at least until we move past SoF (there are NO plans atm to do so.)

Rogean
09-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Obviously hes able to summon the items, ChaosSlayerz, so they exist in the database and have nothing to do with that.

The problem lies in your client. Your client doesn't have the right files, for whatever reason, to display those items.

I'd check out your dragitem, animations, xxxequip, etc files. Its all client side. I was able to get even SoD Equipment working on the sof client just by modifying files.

Maxswift
09-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Can you explain to me step-by-step what I need to do?

Rogean
09-20-2009, 03:54 AM
No, We can't, because we don't know exactly what is causing your problem.

trevius
09-20-2009, 04:10 AM
Solteris is included in SoF, so all of the items in zones like Solteris and Crystallos and others in SoF should show up if you are running the SoF client for EQEmu. Anything past that won't work because the latest client that we support is SoF and that doesn't include the SoD files for equip models or item icons. But, everything up through SoF should work just fine as long as you are running the SoF client. Otherwise you would need to have a Live account and patch and then know the exact files to copy over. We not allow discussion on how to illegally attain files of any sort.

Maxswift
09-20-2009, 01:28 PM
Well, how can I tell if I'm running the SOF Client then, and if I'm not how do I fix it?

trevius
09-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Either you have Titanium or Secrets of Faydwer. If you can't zone to zones like solteris, crystallos, crescent, etc, then you are using Titanium. To upgrade, you need to buy SoF, probably someplace online.