PDA

View Full Version : A few questions regarding SoF

Oaric
09-22-2009, 10:59 AM
Ok I have ordered titanium in the mail and have a few questions regarding the SoF client.

1) Do AA/epic title's only work with the SoF client or can I use them with Titanium?

2) Will I be able to see drakkins and the new SoF item graphics without the SoF client,or will I just be unable to zone into SoF zones like on live.

3) Can people who have titanium client use the raid window or is it only functioning for those that have SoF

4) Can I use all my AA's or will I not be able to use SoF AA's (if there are any)

5) Can I use potion belt with titanium?

6) Can I use all clickies?

7) Can I use the Bazaar correctly,or is it only working right for SoF?

8) Do I need SoF for chat channels and in-game mail?

Sorry for all the questions just trying to figure out if I need to spend another 20 bucks to get SoF. These are things I really enjoyed in the game,and if it won't work for titanium I guess ill have to suck it up and wait another week for SoF. Problem is I dont got room on my PC for Titanium and SoF so i'd have to pick one lol. And if these are all SoF only,would a simple patch get me to where it'll work? I know on live that's how it works lol

ChaosSlayerZ
09-22-2009, 11:31 AM
to the best of my knowlege

1) Do AA/epic title's only work with the SoF client or can I use them with Titanium?

Will work with T

2) Will I be able to see drakkins and the new SoF item graphics without the SoF client,or will I just be unable to zone into SoF zones like on live.

No. Anything with SoF graphics (drakkin, new weapons, new mobs) - requires SoF installed. If you encounter drakkin while running a T client, it will appear as naked human

3) Can people who have titanium client use the raid window or is it only functioning for those that have SoF

They should.

4) Can I use all my AA's or will I not be able to use SoF AA's (if there are any)

T client will obviously not have access to SoF AAs

5) Can I use potion belt with titanium?

You should

6) Can I use all clickies?

You won't be able to use those that use new SoF spells or effects

7) Can I use the Bazaar correctly,or is it only working right for SoF?

Bazaar is fully working on T from what I know

8) Do I need SoF for chat channels and in-game mail?

T should work with both

Overall MOST things are T- compatible. Over the T the SoF offers you: new race, new npc models, new weapon models, 100+ new zones.

Oaric
09-22-2009, 02:11 PM
So everything that works with the SoF client works for the T client,other than the things that are SoF specific. Such as Drakkins and such,correct?

ChaosSlayerZ
09-22-2009, 02:14 PM
affirmative