PDA

View Full Version : Problem, Loging into Server..

Keriath
10-05-2009, 02:15 PM
I sifted through alot of the guides and such and can't really find a explination as to why I've been having this problem. Not sure if the server's are down or a connection/compatibility option ( which I've checked over and over ).

After I type in my username/pw and click "Login" I get the prompt window stating "Loging into server, please wait".....It's been 10 minutes. It could be something really simple but figured I would post here in hopes of getting some insight on what could possibly be the problem.

Thank you.

trevius
10-05-2009, 05:07 PM
If it has you waiting more than about 1 minute before it times out like you are seeing, generally that means you have a patched or at least partially patched client. You need to be running a fresh install of Titanium or SoF directly from the Disks (not a download or anything). Also, if you accidentally patched even for a second, it will definitely cause issues. You may want to try reinstalling. Make sure you have the patchme statement in your shortcut and are following the rest of the playguide as well.

Keriath
10-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the information. I'll test it out and see if that is indeed the problem.