PDA

View Full Version : Some curious zoneline issues

ChaosSlayerZ
10-14-2009, 01:27 AM
I believe this was discussed before that WC-Kithicor zoneline is screwed up. (I am talking T client)

Regardless of what target coordinates say, zoning either way WC->K or K>WC produces the same effect : i am dropped in the middle of the either zone and usually under the world.

OK fine so both zone lines from WC to K and from K to WC are screwed up, but here comes another funny issue.

My actual goal was to connect Gfay and K.

So trying to make K->WC zoneline to send me to Gfay, sends me in WC (AGAIN mid zone under world) despite the fact that target zone specified as Gfay. - ok fine the zoneline is totally broken.

Now I set the zoneline that goes from Gfay to BB (a perfectly fine working one) and set it target coordinates for the K. And when I cross it - it again drops me in the middle of the K zone and under the world!

So ok - I can understand why WC-K zoneline is broken both ways - but what does Gfay zoneline care? Why does it behaves EXACTLY as if I was zoning from WC? Note that it does sends me to K - but completely ignores zone to coordinates :? And whats important its the same spot where I arrive when I zone from WC.

Totally weird.

PS IS there NEW rewamp Kithicor for SoF? Does it working?