PDA

View Full Version : New Apartment

YozenFrogurt
10-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Greetings,

I am in need of an Admin. to allow additional IP's to login to EQEmu from my new location. I would provide the logins to the accounts that will be loging in if you would kindly just send me a private message.

Had an Admin assist us at the old location so I know it is possible, but understand that I must be patient. Thanks for your support!

YozenFrogurt
"Project 1999.."

Secrets
10-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Greetings,

I am in need of an Admin. to allow additional IP's to login to EQEmu from my new location. I would provide the logins to the accounts that will be loging in if you would kindly just send me a private message.

Had an Admin assist us at the old location so I know it is possible, but understand that I must be patient. Thanks for your support!

YozenFrogurt
"Project 1999.."

Servers have to allow new IPs on a per server basis, *NOT* through EQEmulator. Please contact the server you are playing on for information about bypassing IP limits for special exceptions. This forum is for connecting and playing on EQEmulator up to the LoginServer and technical issues wherein.

Since you mentioned project1999, I would check on the project 1999 forums located at http://project1999.org -- enjoy.