PDA

View Full Version : Dissconnected when my wife is online.

pellegrin
10-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Hello,

I just caught wind of the project yesterday. Loving eqclassic and seeing the P1999 server i jumped at the opportunity to play vanilla eq again. So i set up and connected. No problems no issues it all worked as your faq explained it and flawlessly. I played last night alone for about 8 hrs with no issues no disconnects. My wife being excited to see what I was doing I set her up too tonight.

Now for some reason anytime I am connected she can't connect. When she is connected I can't connect. How can we play together?? I mean it works no problem when its just one of us alone but as soon as the other tries to connect they just get booted? How can we play together???

Thanks in advance for the help

Speedz
10-27-2009, 03:35 AM
Check the forum for 1999, you have to ask/apply for multiple accounts from the same IP.

Otherwise, if you are trying on a server that does allow multi logins, you could be having Network issues internally. Do a search or look at some of my past posts (I think I posted on a wireless issue recently that has a netcard conflict troubleshooting).

pellegrin
10-27-2009, 05:06 AM
aye i found a post on the 1999 forums. Seems its a 1 ip per household to avoid 2 boxing. So i put in my request. thank you though for the reply :)

Speedz
10-27-2009, 08:52 PM
np, glad it was an easy fix for you. GL