PDA

View Full Version : Questions about making my own 5x item stats LAN server

Burningsoul
10-27-2009, 03:33 PM
I loved the Zarn barn and x5 and am attempting to make my own LAN server in lieu of those, running on PEQ at first. With a minor knowledge of SQL and using GeorgeS's awesome tools, I think I already know where to look for most things about doing this. With his sweet item editor it only lets me assign a min and max threshold for items though, which is a bit out of scope for what I want. Is there a sql queury that would work for me? I'm familiar with changing the regular and AA exp, what I'm really looking for is only multiplying the items stats and possibly pet stats.

Secrets was kind enough to upload the diff file, but running windows makes using it a headache to a novice like me. What I'm seeing from that, is that to modify item stats and such would require a recomple? Sorry if this seemed a bit long in the tooth but I feel I'm in over my head knowledge-wise and wanted to see if anyone had some suggestions.

ChaosSlayerZ
10-27-2009, 06:17 PM
if you want to increase say all weapons damage by 50% you can do something like this:

update items set damage=damage*1.5 where damage>0;

or increase all armor by 100%:

update items set AC=AC*2 where AC>0;

increasing hp and ac for all pets:

update npc_types set hp=hp*2, ac=ac*1.5 where id<1000;

Burningsoul
10-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for. I ran the queries using the following - aagi through awis, cr-pr, HP, regen, mana, and attack, and updated the AC. I updated the EXP and AAXp modifiers, as well as skill increases.

Here's my problem - running the latest revision of AXClassic's repack (1036 Eq Revision, PEQ Rev 1008 ) any toon that I make can NOT swing their melee weapons. Kick works, but nothing that I equip will actually swing, even a monk will not punch. Setting all skills to a higher number doesn't work either. Maps have been added to appropriate folder. Anyone know what happened?

Edit - just tried the ax_classic database without any of the queries, and the same issue, melee simply will not swing. Help please!

Burningsoul
10-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Disregard previous issues. Got it sorted. Thanks again for those commands Chaos!