PDA

View Full Version : Servers not showing

leesns
10-28-2009, 11:27 PM
I realize that this is in the FAQ, but I read that and am still stumped. but maybe I've just not doing it correctly.
The problem is when I log into eqgame, and put in my username/pw it brings up the server selection and nothing is there.

It says to make sure the port is okay, etc, but I not sure how to really check that :p

I have AVG, Registry Mechanic, PC tools firewall plus (disabled atm) spyware doctor (disabled) spybot for protection.

I go straight from the modem, and the modem doesn't have a button to reset.

it also says that it may be a problem with my isp, but I've played all types of MMO|RPGs before with no problem.

Thanks.

Whoopee
10-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Did you register a world account in your user control panel?

grukmuck
10-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Other servers are having the same issue. Raven's Paradise which is registered is showing as "Down" even though it is up. I'm sure other servers are having the same issue.

leesns
10-29-2009, 05:45 PM
lol, I'm not trying to load my server at all. I'm just trying to join one. can't see server list.

leesns
10-29-2009, 05:47 PM
I just trying to join a server thats already online..I am not trying to load my own.

ajthefif
11-09-2009, 08:28 PM
I have the same problem just keep trying over and over again and they will eventually show up, but after that hurdle, good luck with the thing crashing when you zone, or not loading after you picked your character, or not even loading your characters! This all happens to me every time I attempt to play. And at first, it was rare, now it's become more common over time. It's like a client bug DoT spell...

Now I can't play.

We can't be the only ones this is happening to. I don't know about you, leesns, but emu has always worked fine for me for years and now it's doing this crap only this past month and a half. I just wanna play...