PDA

View Full Version : Lost my bots during upgrade

provocating
11-09-2009, 11:31 PM
I have not upgraded in months, I just upgraded and seem to have lost the bots, inventory, etc. I notice the database structure on the bots is much different now. So what is the correct procedure to not lose the bots during an upgrade ?

Second question, is the lfaydark camp for LDoN there ? I cannot seem to find it but it looks to be the only one that has LDoN adventure templates.

provocating
11-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Okay fixed the first problem, bots are working.

Still need an answer on the second question about Mistmoore LDoN, where is the wayfarer camp ?

leslamarch
11-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Just past 19 on this map (http://www.eqatlas.com/butcherblockmap.html) is where the LDON camp is located.

Mind posting your fix for the first problem in case others come across this thread in a search? I'm assuming it has something to do with sql updates? I have seen others with this problem though it may be helpful.

Snoopdog
11-10-2009, 03:44 PM
That is the BB camp. The recruiter there does not show any quest. The MMC is Mistmoore, that is the one I was asking about.

As far as my fix, this is what worked for me. The original SQL columns did not match up in my DB so I kind of modified it to read this way.

INSERT INTO bots SELECT NULL, bo.botleadercharacterid, nt.npc_spells_id, nt.name, nt.lastname, nt.level, nt.race, nt.class, nt.gender, nt.size, nt.face, nt.luclin_hairstyle, nt.luclin_haircolor, nt.luclin_eyecolor, nt.luclin_eyecolor2, nt.luclin_beardcolor, nt.luclin_beard, nt.drakkin_heritage, nt.drakkin_tattoo, nt.drakkin_details, nt.MR, nt.CR, nt.DR, nt.FR, nt.PR, nt.AC, nt.STR, nt.STA, nt.DEX, nt.AGI, nt._INT, nt.WIS, nt.CHA, nt.ATK,null,null,null, nt.id FROM botsowners bo, npc_types nt WHERE nt.isbot = 1 AND nt.id = bo.botnpctypeid;

cavedude
11-10-2009, 04:09 PM
That is the BB camp. The recruiter there does not show any quest. The MMC is Mistmoore, that is the one I was asking about.

The butcherblock camp is the MMC theme, and it does work. Make sure you are running the newest PEQ DB SVN.

leslamarch
11-10-2009, 05:32 PM

you need to click on the recruiter not hail, and see Cavedude's post ...