PDA

View Full Version : hi i need help

annthonette
11-21-2009, 03:51 PM
hi im new and i want to know how this game works i have already everquest .. what path that i need to download to run to this server thank u...

taniswolf
11-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Theres a setup guide, look for it....and then if you can't see it on the main page Alt-F4 and shut your pc down <3 USE SEARCH...lock this thread someone please.

Fadedspirit
11-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Theres a setup guide, look for it....and then if you can't see it on the main page Alt-F4 and shut your pc down <3 USE SEARCH...lock this thread someone please.

Not very nice, you could simply tell him this is the wrong forum or wait for a Mod to delete/move it. :)

bowmaster
11-23-2009, 03:52 PM
this is the Wrong forum

But , have u got annviersy/titiurum which either one works

or Secrets of Faydarker

dont Patch it ,

Then u go to Eqhost file
and theres a Certain thing you put there and then it aloows u to connect to the EQEMU , if u need the thing , PM me and ill give it you , i dont know off by heart

Secrets
11-24-2009, 02:43 PM
this is the Wrong forum

But , have u got annviersy/titiurum which either one works

or Secrets of Faydarker

dont Patch it ,

Then u go to Eqhost file
and theres a Certain thing you put there and then it aloows u to connect to the EQEMU , if u need the thing , PM me and ill give it you , i dont know off by heart

Actually, only Secrets of Faydwer or Titanium works, and Secrets of Faydwer only works on 8.0 servers unless otherwise stated.

You can read how to connect with the playguide.

http://eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=PlayGuide

bowmaster
11-24-2009, 04:20 PM
yeahh could not remeber what it was

annviersery or Tit