PDA

View Full Version : I get stuck at Logging in, Please wait.

devmyster
11-25-2009, 11:29 PM
i get stuck at that, when i type in my username and password, i got the eqhost set up correctly and my ls accounts. am i doing somthing wrong?

trevius
11-27-2009, 07:58 PM
LS was down earlier, but is back up now. Try again and see if it works now.

Secrets
11-27-2009, 08:02 PM
LS was down earlier, but is back up now. Try again and see if it works now.

I talked to him in IRC, trevius.

Apparently, he was using EQ Platinum instead of Titanium or SoF.

I got him situated now.

Ballyboy
12-24-2009, 08:28 AM
Hey all, got the same issue myself just get stuck on logging in to the server.
anyone know a fix, would be much appreciated

Bole67
12-24-2009, 06:03 PM
hey all i got the same issue.

trevius
12-24-2009, 11:05 PM
You 2 guys will need to explain your problem a bit further if you want to get better help here.

The cause of the problem from the Original Post in this thread was due to the OP using the wrong version of client to play on EQEmu. Only a fresh install from the retail disks of SoF or Titanium will work with EQEmu. No patched or downloaded versions will work. So, if you aren't running the correct version, you need to get the correct version or you will have the same problem he was having.

However, the symptoms of his problem is that when he entered his login info, he would get stuck on "Logging in, Please wait", indefinitely. If that is not the exact problem you are currently experiencing, then your issue is probably not being caused by the same problem. If your problem is that the server list is blank, for example, that is another entirely different issue.