PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Zone Problem..

Castwolve89
11-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey Everyone, Well I'm having a problem every time I try to click on one of the stones or use the gm command "#zone" to try and zone somewhere it says.. "The destination zone denied entry..." How do I fix this? I've never had this problem before. When I updated to the newer 2.0 repack I guess it messed something up but I'm not sure. so if anyone can help me out that would be great.

Thanks.

*Edit* Almost forgot, Happy Thanksgiving too :)*
*Edit 2* Also, I have GM Status on and level set to 85. not sure if the level cap has to do with it.. I'm wearing level 85 gear so not sure whats going on..

trevius
11-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Your account is probably not set to high enough status to be able to zone into the zones you are trying. Either check your zones table and the minstatus field there and reduce it to lower than what your GM account is set to, or raise your GM account status. I think the default minstatus for zones that are incomplete is normally 80, but you can set your GM account up to 250 and get access to all zones and GM commands and such.

Ryogah
01-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Im having the same problem with 2.1.6. I have my minstatus set at 0 and my gm status set at 250 and can only access starting zones with a new character. I cant even zone to newbie area through zone door. It always says destination zone access denied, im really stumped on this one.

lordpidey
01-08-2010, 08:26 AM
It sounds like you only have one instance of the zoneserver running. I don't remember how to fix this.

jesse1976
01-29-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm currently experiencing this same issue. I've been running my character around through Sleeper's Tomb, but couldn't figure out how to get out. So I tried #peqzone, which returned the "denied entry" message. Then I tried #zone. Same thing.

Finally, I camped out, issued a SQL command to change my zone/location, etc. and now I get the same message no matter where or how I try to zone.

Not really sure what's going on. It always says:
"The destination zone denied entry."

My character's status is set to 255.

jesse1976
01-29-2010, 01:28 PM
Also, I have four instances of zoneserver running... on ports 50400 - 50403

jesse1976
01-29-2010, 01:43 PM
I de-leveled my character to 55, and I'm able to zone again....