PDA

View Full Version : Need help fixing eq emu

zareon
12-18-2009, 11:35 PM
Hey guys, i was playing on eq emu couple of days ago, then decided to go to Shards of Dalaya.

Now the problem im having is, i wanna get rid of SoD so i can play on the eq emu servers, an i dont have the titanium cd on me to reinstall - what can i do to get onto the eq emu servers? the SoD patch i downloaded changed the look of the log in screen an what not.

any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Secrets
12-19-2009, 05:38 AM
Hey guys, i was playing on eq emu couple of days ago, then decided to go to Shards of Dalaya.

Now the problem im having is, i wanna get rid of SoD so i can play on the eq emu servers, an i dont have the titanium cd on me to reinstall - what can i do to get onto the eq emu servers? the SoD patch i downloaded changed the look of the log in screen an what not.

any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

You are out of luck. You need to have EverQuest titanium, and Shards of Dalaya's client is incompatable with EQ Titanium. Sorry.

ChaosSlayerZ
12-20-2009, 02:13 PM
or get SoF

antioch
12-20-2009, 03:52 PM
As said already you'll have to do a full reinstall with either Titanium or Secrets of Faydwer as described in the Wiki. Shards of Dalaya is a custom server separate from the EQEmu scene. In future you'd be well advised to make a separate copy of your installation to play on SoD, that way you can enjoy both worlds.