PDA

View Full Version : #zone command ?

everlastnmn
02-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Good afternoon all,

First - I want to thank everyone who has helped me on this forum. You guys are wonderful.

I am trying to allow #zone command for all players to alleviate the running around and the need for a teleporter. I went into heidi sql and altered the rule set to lvl 1 to use #zone command and it didn't work. I tried lvl 0 and still didn't work. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong ?

Also - regarding random loot - I have a post in georges tools forum that hasen't been responded to. How do you set certain level mobs to drop certain level loot ? I've read all the documentation I can find on this and have tried several times (had to reinstall db to correct multiple times) to try to get this to work. Anyone have experience with this ?

Thanks in advance :)

Tavian / Menace

Akkadius
02-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Set to 0 and restart server

everlastnmn
02-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Tried that - but will try it again tonight. I always reboot the server with any changes.

everlastnmn
02-16-2010, 09:33 PM
I have the GM:statusToZoneAnywhere rulevalue set to "0" - still not working -- what am I doing wrong ?

Shayne
02-16-2010, 10:08 PM
I have the GM:statusToZoneAnywhere rulevalue set to "0" - still not working -- what am I doing wrong ?

it needs to be changed in the command table, look under zone