03-17-2010, 06:35 PM
WOw........

Still full of drama huh.......

But still going huh...

Hi all!

trevius
03-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Hah, heya Mattmeck! How have you been?

I wouldn't say we are full of drama here, but any decent sized gaming community is bound to have drama of some sorts from time to time. It is fairly rare here these days IMO.

And yeah, everything is still going and I think you would be pretty impressed with what has been done since you left. With the addition of the google SVN, updates have come in faster than ever before. I think the emu even surpasses EQLive in some ways.

ChaosSlayerZ
03-17-2010, 09:34 PM
EMU - WE KNOW DRAMA (с) :grin:

Honestly the TOP drama place is Project 99 forums :D

mattmeck
03-18-2010, 03:23 AM
Hah, heya Mattmeck! How have you been?

I wouldn't say we are full of drama here, but any decent sized gaming community is bound to have drama of some sorts from time to time. It is fairly rare here these days IMO.

And yeah, everything is still going and I think you would be pretty impressed with what has been done since you left. With the addition of the google SVN, updates have come in faster than ever before. I think the emu even surpasses EQLive in some ways.

Oh i am a bit impressed, last time I stopped by there was threats of splits, people complaining about developers stealing work, like 50 people saying they were making their own LS etc etc.

Now I look and there seems to be actual work being done!

Eh, have a lot of extra time on my hands, so I am checking out old internet haunts of mine :confused:

I love the new server list.

cavedude
03-18-2010, 07:56 AM
Hey matt! How are you doing?

mattmeck
03-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Hey matt! How are you doing?

Well ...

Broke my ankle, get a nice 12 week vacation before they will let me walk again, and another 2-3 months after that of physical therapy.

I got a LOT of time on my hands... Even logged back into EQ live~~ HA!! was less then 300 people on at any time on my server the week i tried to play. They really need to suck it up and combine servers... they could probably dump it down to 4-5.