PDA

View Full Version : ingame is moving in hyperspeed.

jg2010
03-24-2010, 09:01 PM
not sure why, but i just started this game today. i got on and everything ingame, including myself was moving at like, hyper speed. i tried to do that bind to core processor, since i have a dual.

the forum said to go to properties on eqgame.exe and then to compatability and under settings checkmark the box that says run in 640 x 480 screen res, and that just made everything zoom in and all screwy. then i also read that if i am running vista (which i am) that i shouldnt need to do that anyways cause sof and titanium work right out of the box. any thoughts cause im willing to try just about any. thanks!!

jg2010
03-24-2010, 09:07 PM
idk if this helps at all, but ive managed to get on my character...every now and then while moving fast, ill slow to regular game speed for a few moments then get right back into moving fast. i used to play on a private eq server before, but i quit because i would move into slow motion every now and then and i would get raped by any mob i was fighting because it happened in every fight. sorry, i shoulda mentioned that in the post, kinda slipped my mind.

Kobaz
03-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Is this a desktop or a laptop? Intel or AMD cpu?