PDA

View Full Version : vanishing items in inventory

typenamehere
04-28-2010, 09:37 PM
did several searches trying to find my problem, couldnt find exactly what i was looking for. I finally got my server up and running today, but when i zone all of my items disappear. as my character logs in my my world.exe says

[Error] Starting log: logs/eqemu_error_world_0980.log
[Error] error in LoadRules query SELECT ruleset_id FROM rule_sets WHERE name='default': #1146: Table 'peq.rule_sets' dosen't exist
[Debug] [RULES_ERROR] Failed to find ruleset 'default' for load operation. canceling

then after i load my character into the game i get the following error
Error loading inventory for <my character name>
i am using rev1410 and mysql 5.1
i ran
SELECT name,slotid,itemid FROM character_ , inventory WHERE name="mytoon" AND (character_.id=inventory.charid)
and the results showed that there was items on my character, i just cant see them

trevius
04-28-2010, 10:05 PM
It looks like you are missing some tables. Make sure you sourced all of the tables in that are required. Maybe something failed while you were sourcing and it didn't finish, or maybe you just missed a file that needs to be sourced.

typenamehere
04-29-2010, 06:00 AM
thanks, it seems that i looked over that problem 100 times, but as soon as you mention it might be that it magically appears X.x thanks. i am gettting something saying some patch 6.2 did not match when entering a character along with some op codes not matching... but dosent seem to effect anything yet so

trevius
04-29-2010, 06:14 AM
Glad you got that fixed. The unmatched opcodes are just the server trying to figure out which client is connecting and that is perfectly normal and happens with every connection of a client.