PDA

View Full Version : SoD ~ An Unknown Error Occured While Trying to Join the Server

clbreastmilk
05-05-2010, 04:56 PM
I 6 box on EZ and for some reason just 1 of my accounts is having this problem constantly. I was able to log in fine for about a month. Then I started SoD about a week ago. All 6 accounts were logging in fine and Iv enjoyed the changes. Randomly a few days ago my 5th account just randomly would not log in under SoD and got the error at Server Select Screen, "An Unknown error occured while trying to join the server". NOTE: This same error message happens on every server available for this account not just EZ. It does however WORK when I open up my regular titanium client. Iv tried logging into SoD with this same account about 50 times and no luck.

What information can I provide to help this situation as I believe several people are having it?

trevius
05-05-2010, 06:02 PM
Yeah, there are still a few remaining issues to work out with the Open Source Login Server code that the SoD Login Servers all use. It is still being worked on daily, I believe, so hopefully they will figure that one out and resolve it soon enough. At this point, I don't think there is much you can do, but providing anything you think might be useful doesn't hurt.

aab
05-07-2010, 07:56 AM
I have been having better luck with the PEQ login server when it comes to the unknown errors on SoD - might want to give that a try.

gaeorn
05-07-2010, 01:46 PM
The www.tsahosting.net login server is running on a 64bit system, which possibly is introducing the remaining infrequent issue we are seeing with it. The projecteq.net login server is 32bit, which would avoid any such issues. If you have problems, please try both login servers and post the results as it may give us hints about where the issue is. Thanks.

KLS
05-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Yeah we're still not entirely sure, we've narrowed it down to: something weird with 64 bit compile or something really weird overall.

walk
05-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Where do I create an account for tsahosting.net?

walk
05-08-2010, 02:18 AM
(nevermind)

aab
05-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Playing thread necro here, but I thought I would relay that I am having problems with the same exact account name/password combination that I am using on THF's LS that gave me problems on the tsahosting server.

If there's a possibility it could be related to the naming of the account/password, I can shoot the account name/pw combination to a dev. Probably just coincidence!

ProjectPatty
08-15-2010, 12:45 AM
i know when i try it either says unknown error or sends me back to log-in server??? any help would be nice