PDA

View Full Version : Issues, sigh

Tlaess69
05-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Ive downloaded and done everything. BUT when i try to log onto my account to get to the servers screen it says Logging In To The Server... Please Wait, but does nothing. Any ideas?

Tlaess69
05-27-2010, 10:28 PM
So just to update, when i have it connected to the eqemulator:5998 it just sits there and does not log onto the sever select screen. when i use the tsahosting.net:5999 it says invalid user or password. I am using a SoD version downloaded from steam. Can anyone tell me how to make this work so i can log in.

reddogut
05-28-2010, 12:27 AM
So just to update, when i have it connected to the eqemulator:5998 it just sits there and does not log onto the sever select screen. when i use the tsahosting.net:5999 it says invalid user or password. I am using a SoD version downloaded from steam. Can anyone tell me how to make this work so i can log in.

eqemulator.net:5998

not

eqemulator:5998

Tlaess69
05-28-2010, 12:33 AM
thats what i meant, i have i connected to www.eqemulator.net:5998 right now and it just sits there @ the log in screen. I am running SoD and everything ive read says to use tsahosting.net:5999 but my brother who plays with SoD is using www.eqemulator.net:5998. Im just wondering if anyone would be willing to log onto the server and log into either Storm or PEQ like most threads i have read say and create me an account so i can log in. Most threads say you have to log in and use #setls, so if someone is willing to do this i can get the instructions and give you my email and the pw for the account to log in and set it for me. I really would appreciate it, i dont want to give up when im this close to playing EQ again.

Tlaess69
05-28-2010, 01:00 AM
OOOOoook so i was fooling around and trying different version of eqhost, i even tried to use the PEQ ones but those didnt work either, BUT when i put www.eqemulator.net:5999 and tried to log in, i now get a connection error, which is more then i was getting......

Tlaess Stoneheart

trevius
05-28-2010, 02:38 AM
The official EQEmu Login Server doesn't support SoD, you have to use either the projecteq.net:5999 or tsahosting.net:5999 entries for your eqhost.txt file to get it working. But, until you have an account on either of those login servers, you will just get a bad username/password error.