PDA

View Full Version : guild management window

gibroni
05-30-2010, 01:40 PM
maybe someone can give some insight on this for me. using latest peq database and latest server files 1508 i compiled. created a guild for me and wife and a friend, but when opening guild management, nothing in there seems to work. doesnt show anyone including self, cant click on anything and cant put any messages or do anything with it. using sof and sod with default ui. dunno why it doesnt work. seems to be something that suppose to work to some extent right? well maybe someone can help with this issue, thanks.

trevius
05-30-2010, 07:20 PM
The latest PEQ database isn't always up to date with the latest source on the SVN. You will probably need to figure out which extra SQL you will need to run from here:

http://code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/source/browse/#svn/trunk/EQEmuServer/utils/sql/svn

You will need to run any SQL between the revision the PEQ DB you are running and the Source revision you are running. So, if you are running a PEQ DB for Rev 1410 or something, you will need to run all SQL updates between 1410 and 1508 for example.

gibroni
05-30-2010, 09:32 PM
im using peq rev496, only new sql i seen in that list was 3 hours ago for tasks. so im pretty sure i have all those sql installed already.

robinreg
05-30-2010, 09:40 PM
yeah, I have everything up to date also and it shows nothing in the guild management. It was working before until they did some changed to the code regarding rev 1449. It was not a big deal for me although it be nice to have it working again.

trevius
05-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Did you run this SQL?:

http://code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/source/browse/trunk/EQEmuServer/utils/sql/svn/1451_guilds.sql

robinreg
05-30-2010, 10:21 PM
thought I did. I didn't with peq1496 since I thought it already included it. I'll try it again. I'll try changing the UI to see that helps if it has any other UI options. I'll get back with the result.

trevius
05-30-2010, 10:29 PM
If you are running peq1496, you shouldn't need to run that guild SQL update. You can just check your tables and see if the fields that SQL is adding are in your tables.

robinreg
05-30-2010, 10:51 PM
yeah tried to applied 1451 sql and I get an error message about a duplicate column with alt already exist. no other option for UI but default. and the guild management window is still nonfunctional. Tried on both SoD and Titanium and same result. Don't know what else to do. the old fashion way still works as far as who guild all and /guildinvite and so on. maybe I have to change the variance in table? or rules?

robinreg
05-30-2010, 11:01 PM
don't see anything related to guild in variable table. only one I see in rule_value is world:GuildBankZoneID set at 345.

trevius
05-30-2010, 11:20 PM
Make sure you are using the latest patch_<expansion>.conf files in your server folder. Otherwise, you won't have the required opcodes for the new features available.

robinreg
05-30-2010, 11:28 PM
yeah I using the one that was upload with rev1495 dated May 20th. http://code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/source/browse/trunk/EQEmuServer/utils/patch_SoD.conf I always checked to make sure the patch*.conf is more current with the rev as I do the new compile. I noticed there is a botguild table in sql. I'll try inviting my bot to guild and see what happens.

#Edit# Doesn't make any difference. oh well, I can live without the guild management window. not a top priority to have anyway. I'm sure it'll become functional again somewhere down the line.

gibroni
05-31-2010, 12:39 AM
ya i have everything up to date and all workds except the guild management window. dont see anything im missing. so maybe im not the only one.

songie
05-31-2010, 07:54 AM
If you have the same problem i was having you will need to run this in your mysql to fix the guild window bug, since i upgraded from rev 1433 => any higher the guild window stopped working and i found out it was caused by a missing alt table.

Backup first before trying this since i am not sure you have the same problem as me.

ALTER TABLE `botguildmembers` ADD `alt` TINYINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `public_note` ;

DROP VIEW IF EXISTS `vwGuildMembers`;
CREATE VIEW `vwGuildMembers` AS
select 'C' as mobtype,
cm.char_id,
cm.guild_id,
cm.rank,
cm.tribute_enable,
cm.total_tribute,
cm.last_tribute,
cm.banker,
cm.public_note,
cm.alt
from guild_members as cm
union all
select 'B' as mobtype,
bm.char_id,
bm.guild_id,
bm.rank,
bm.tribute_enable,
bm.total_tribute,
bm.last_tribute,
bm.banker,
bm.public_note,
bm.alt
from botguildmembers as bm;

robinreg
05-31-2010, 02:14 PM
oh cool. that works now. I gathered it was something missing from those that were running a bot server. You should probably submit that to PEQ forum site under "Bug Reporting and Fixes / MySQL submission" to be included in future PEQdb releases.

gibroni
05-31-2010, 06:57 PM
yup that worked for me too... thanks for the help on that.