PDA

View Full Version : A little help please

Gawdzukie
06-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Everytime I try and log in I get pushed back to enter password screen. I have tried like 20 times. Sometimes when I zone when I get into the game I get pushed out. I am running 2.5ghz with 3 gigz ram, and a 1 gig video card. I also have a 24in monitor running full screen. also when im in game if I feign death I stay standing, but friends see me laying. also mobs dont look like they should. I have all my updated drivers, and I also play city of heros perfectly. Can someone please give me some help?

Thanks

Gawdzukie

Secrets
06-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Everytime I try and log in I get pushed back to enter password screen. I have tried like 20 times. Sometimes when I zone when I get into the game I get pushed out. I am running 2.5ghz with 3 gigz ram, and a 1 gig video card. I also have a 24in monitor running full screen. also when im in game if I feign death I stay standing, but friends see me laying. also mobs dont look like they should. I have all my updated drivers, and I also play city of heros perfectly. Can someone please give me some help?

Thanks

Gawdzukie

Sounds like you may have one of two things:

1) AMD Dual Core processor issue

2) Corrupted EQ install.

You can search our forums if you have the first issue, and for the second issue, you should try reinstalling the game from the disks/steam (depending on the client version.)

Gawdzukie
06-11-2010, 09:07 PM
I should also ask if running win7 is an issue. another thing is when I click on a spell gem(necro) it puts the spell gem on my cursor. I have to click like 10 times b4 it will actually cast the spell. same with hot bar buttons. If I click anything it puts it on my cursor insted of casting.