PDA

View Full Version : I want to make another character

Zrawl
06-13-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey, I have 3 computers all with EQ emu on it. We got permission from an admin here to let us play together. Although, one of my brothers quit, and still me and my younger brother play.. I would like to created another character, then ill have 2 character's total on my account. Would i get banned if I made another character to play? please help, And this is on Project 1999 - Classic Legit PVE Progression

Zrawl
06-13-2010, 09:42 PM
If i have to delete my other guy its alright but ill probably quit, can anyone help though please?

Caryatis
06-14-2010, 12:09 AM
How you chose this sub forum of the wrong forum to post is pretty staggering, the fact that its the second time one of your 3 has done it, is pretty priceless lol.

Try googling(its a great invention, only been around 7 or 8 years so I can see why it doesn't just roll off your tongue) your server name + forums, it will blow your mind.

Secrets
06-14-2010, 04:07 AM
How you chose this sub forum of the wrong forum to post is pretty staggering, the fact that its the second time one of your 3 has done it, is pretty priceless lol.

Try googling(its a great invention, only been around 7 or 8 years so I can see why it doesn't just roll off your tongue) your server name + forums, it will blow your mind.

Uncalled for. But yeah, I would suggest looking at your server's forums and asking there.