PDA

View Full Version : character crash

triscuitmg
06-14-2010, 06:02 PM
I have a account on the Stormhaven server that until recently was no problems, but now it crashes everytime i try to log in. Ive been using MQ2 for about a month for the maps and never had a problem, now in the past week if i try to log in my Shadowknight he crashes if MQ2 is running, or if i log him in and then turn it on it crashes EQ. I have 5 other accounts ( bst, war, pally, rng, clr ) and not one of them has ever had a crash problem. Wondering if anyone knows what might be wrong? Only thing i can think of is i heard that the GMs were revamping some of the SK spell files and curious if that would mess up the MQ2 client and crash the game? if i create a new SK he logged in fine, is just my lvl75 character wont.....

trevius
06-14-2010, 10:52 PM
We don't support individual server issues on these forums. You will want to work out this issue on the Storm Haven forums :P

I suspect your issue is probably related to this thread:

http://stormhavenserver.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1040

If you have too many augged items in a single bag, it will cause that character to crash. It is due to a limitation of the Titanium client and the bug does not occur on SoF or later clients. If you think this may be your issue, just post on my forums about it with your char name and I will see if I can fix it. Or, if you have SoF or SoD, try the char on those clients and move your augged items so there aren't a bunch in 1 bag.