PDA

View Full Version : black screen! need help!

hahntheorc6
06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
ok so i log in and then i choose project1999 server and then my screen flashes black for a little bit and then it shows me back at my desktop, it also locks up my computer. So i bring up task manager and then i end the task (is the only way to get my comp unfrozen)... iv tried some options, i still cant figure out what's wrong. i dont know whether or not my comp is compatible or not. i use a windows vista lap top, intel dual core processor. i really have no idea what the problem is... iv looked on the forums for some problems similar to mine and the ones that sound like mine either have answers that are over my head or they just dont work for me at all..

im not a computer genius, if anyone can provide any solutions please make them as simple as possible :)

thank you.

and i love you.

hahntheorc6
06-19-2010, 09:45 PM
also, iv messed with the resolution of my computer along with the resolution of everquest. iv been doing everything i can with that and nothing works.

and i never bought the game originally, i downloaded all the files and everything needed. could this be the reason why? have i really wasted all my time?

if so, where can i buy EQ titanium? id rather not have to, but im desperate to play this game.

trevius
06-20-2010, 12:33 AM
If you want support for illegal clients/files, you should get it on the server you play on. We do not support illegal copies of EQ here.