PDA

View Full Version : passowrd error?

testevony
07-18-2010, 07:41 PM
im trying to log into the game and it keeps saying password error, password for this is same as logging onto the game correct?

Norvaegon
07-29-2010, 11:19 PM
I too am having this exact same problem. I can log into here with no problem, but when I use the same password to log into the game I get that "DB error" password error. I created another account to make sure something wasn't messed up with the first account, but I got the same results with the second account. Have you found anything out about this yet?

Edgetiq
08-05-2010, 04:28 PM
I changed my password on Project1999 and I couldn't log into the login servers... so I changed both my passwords and now I can't log in at all? Any assistance?

thermite187
08-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Same here. I cannot login. Running Windows 7 Pro.. EQ Titanium Edition installed

vhas
09-06-2010, 03:51 PM
same same. db password error

vhas
09-06-2010, 05:00 PM
nm I was trying to log in with the forum user name and forgot we had to add/use a login server username/pw. Everything is working fine now

Lotus-Samurai
10-06-2010, 11:58 PM
I am having troubles with EQ telling me that I have put in an incorrect password: DB Error - Invalid Password.

Since I can log in here, it's not the password. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times over this last week, and it will not let me log in.

Can anyone offer me any advice?

Lotus-Samurai
10-07-2010, 05:17 PM
I am having troubles with EQ telling me that I have put in an incorrect password: DB Error - Invalid Password.

Since I can log in here, it's not the password. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program several times over this last week, and it will not let me log in.

Can anyone offer me any advice?

Got the problem fixed. Nevermind!

Phoenix_79
10-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Got the problem fixed. Nevermind!

What did you do to fix this problem?

I just got my server up and kinda running today (I have to hit Ignore to a heap error). I was in the game messing around with my gm commands checking out the zones. I logged off to do the create NPC tutorial on the site and when I tried to log back in I got an invalid password error.

I have created other accounts and tried to log in but I still have the same issue. I have tried changing the password and it still doesn't accept it.

Bumming right now because I was IN but now I'm back out :-x

Proaero
10-16-2010, 10:59 PM
when you made additional accounts, the passwords for your primary account became the password for your new one, so just try all the passwords for your other accounts, even though it shouldnt be that, your not crazy, it should work. ive contacted them about this.

Vilrath
10-19-2010, 12:10 AM
when you made additional accounts, the passwords for your primary account became the password for your new one, so just try all the passwords for your other accounts, even though it shouldnt be that, your not crazy, it should work. ive contacted them about this.

My dad is having this issue but he hasn't made any other accounts. He tried changing his LS password when he got the DB Error but neither that new one or the old one are it. Any ideas? He's running Windows 7 64-bit.