PDA

View Full Version : Lusst's Introduction

Lusst
07-27-2010, 10:18 AM
I don't suppose new members need to do this, but I'm bored and am fired up to get home and start on the install process.

I'm a twenty-six year old college student with two kids, a wife, and a full-time job. My passion for online gaming started with EQ in 1999, while at a long-time friend's house. He took a break from playing, set up a small desktop on the floor of his office (there was no room anywhere else), and let me create a character so I could run around West Commons and try like hell not to get eaten by the big_damned_spiders_001. An hour later, I reluctantly gave him back his account, went to Best Buy, and purchased my very own copy of EQ. Subscription fees and an additional phone-line be damned - I was in their world now.

I never really got up to raiding level, but I spent a good part of my late teen years playing EQ on my monk, hoping to the Double Rainbow Jesus Christ my dial-up connection would stop lagging long enough to talk to a shopkeeper.

For the longest, I've craved what EQ offered and so many other MMO's have failed to deliver. I'm happy to have found this community.

Sooo...

Lusst
07-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Sympathy post.

Akkadius
07-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Welcome aboard! 8 D

Andrew80k
07-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the best EMU on the net. You're in OUR world now.