PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Login issues with port 5998

jtcoyle
08-05-2010, 07:23 PM
I have read through all the post and I can not find a solution for this problem.

For some reason I can not log into the LS server if using:

Host=eqemulator.net:5998

but if I change the port to:

Host=eqemulator.net:5999

I can log into the LS server but I do not get any world servers. I would assume that it is because port 5999 is for SoD.

Does anyone have any suggestions why I can not log into the correct LS server using port number 5998 for Titanium?

Regards,

jtcoyle

owning
08-06-2010, 03:13 AM
Im having the same issue. Its rather odd, Yesterday I installed on a fresh computer and i logged in with no problems. Played for an hour or two, and logged. Turned off PC, went out for food. Now when I log in its just a blank screen and a time out.

Ive been religiously troubleshooting it, Nothing changed and then its been blank login server... Is 766kb/ps fast enough on my DSL line to connect succesfully?

something is definitley pooping in my cheerios

trevius
08-06-2010, 09:09 PM
I have read through all the post and I can not find a solution for this problem.

For some reason I can not log into the LS server if using:

Host=eqemulator.net:5998

but if I change the port to:

Host=eqemulator.net:5999

I can log into the LS server but I do not get any world servers. I would assume that it is because port 5999 is for SoD.

Does anyone have any suggestions why I can not log into the correct LS server using port number 5998 for Titanium?

Regards,

jtcoyle

The only reason that should happen is if you patched (even particially) to EQ Live during any part of your installation or troubleshooting. The Titanium client should only be able to log in on 5998, and SoD (or later clients) should only be able to log in on port 5999. If you are only able to log in on 5999, then you are not running Titanium.

grimgore32
08-09-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm getting the same issue. I try the login multiple times until i get the server list, but then I get kicked to the login screen after trying to connect to a server.

I removed and reinstalled Titanium but it hasn't helped.

I did recently download the Mapfiend maps since I was missing some Velious maps, could that have caused a conflict?

Thanks